Refer to OSEIA's Member Brochure for more information on membership benefits and dues structure.
OSEIA AdvocatesOSEIA actively engages Oregon's public officials, policy makers and industry partners to:
- ensure strong public investment in the manufacturing, deployment, and research and development of solar energy systems in Oregon;
- adopt sensible and cost-effective permitting and regulatory practices;
- support workforce development programs that produce a highly skilled labor pool.
OSEIA InformsOSEIA regularly corresponds with its members to keep them informed on:
- changes in legislation;
- code updates;
- training and professional development opportunities;
- OSEIA-sponsored events; and
- relevant industry news.
OSEIA hosts periodic events to promote peer-to-peer networking and collaborative initiatives among its members and advocates.
OSEIA Saves MoneyOSEIA offers members reduced fees for workshops and trainings.
OSEIA Extends ValueOSEIA provides its members with additional ways to acquire valuable cost-saving services through its network of partners, such as those that offer:
OSEIA members also enjoy a free company listing in the Solar Directory on our website.
- fuel savings programs;
- health insurance, 401k and COBRA benefits administration;
- health and lifestyle discount cards; and
- identity theft protection.